Friday 9 March 2012

Ohhhh Zara

I recently can't seem to stop gushing over everything thing I am seeing from Zara. Their spring/summer collection has bought basics back with a triumph. In particular I'm loving their simplistic and classic dresses with a twist of v-stretched or panel cut backs, and fit and flare waists. All teamed with tough little Chelsea boots or peep toe wedges, the effortless and laid back chic is a winner.





The structured over sized blazers and tuxedo collared shirts are also grabbing my attention, with a playful mixture of lace, silks and organzas creating a sensual feminine edge to the boyfriend look. What's not to love!  



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx