Monday 2 April 2012

Around The World In A Wardrobe

As a student ambassador for the brand Motel Rocks, this week they had us writing for their blog about what item reminds us most of holidays and good summer memories. So here is my piece on my favourite maxi dress!


The piece of clothing that undoubtedly has seen me through the most memorable of summers has got to be my favourite floral and paisley mix-print maxi dress.

From the sunset beaches of Ibiza, breezy strolls by the River Nile in Egypt, to English summer garden parties, the reliable maxi dress teamed with statement earrings and simplistic bejewelled sandals always makes for a perfect summer outfit, and is a staple item in my suitcase whenever I am travelling abroad! The delicate paisley print bodice is complimented by the softly scattered floral print skirt, encapsulating the fiesta side of summer. And with its floor skimming, floaty length, the dress is ultra feminine and comfy, making it a great choice for both day and night occasions.

Whenever I wear it, I am reminiscent of good times and memories with old school friends, recent times with newer friends, and life circa 2008 when I first bought the one-off dress in a little ‘tienda’ in Spain. I have no doubt that it will continue to serve me well through a few more years to come, gathering more memories as it goes!  


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx