Thursday 19 July 2012

Fashion Mixbag Shortlisted for Next Newcomer Award! Cosmo Blog Awards 2012


Hi everyone! I cannot tell you how excited I am to hear the news that Fashion Mixbag has been shortlisted for the Next Newcomer Award for the Cosmo Blog Awards 2012!

I just want to say a quick thank you to all you lovely people who helped me get to the shortlist by nominating me! I know that my blog is a small fish in a big blogging pond so it's down to your support that Cosmopolitan ended up selecting Fashion Mixbag as one of the final 15!

Now that Fashion Mixbag is in it to win it if you think my blog deserves your vote then please visit the voting page here. There is also a link on my side bar :)

Thank you so much in advance!

Happy Voting!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx