Sunday 26 August 2012

Graduation Day; Photo Diary

Last month I had my graduation from the University of Manchester! It's taken me a while to get the snaps together but I thought I would put together a little photo diary of the day! Although initially it was pouring down, (classic Manchester), luckily the weather managed to hold off after the ceremony so we could take some pics of us all in the graduation capes. Harry Potter, eat your heart out. 



It was a lovely day overall and I was wearing an Oasis swallow print dropped hem dress, Zara cream blazer, and Gold Collar necklace from Miss Selfridge. I did admittedly feel a little summery for the day, but hey it was supposed to be summer and we were going to dress like it! After successfully managing to not fall over collecting my scroll in the ceremony (always a win), we went for some lovely high tea in Harvey Nichols. The Green tea was AMAZING and the little cakes were just delicious, oh and the fresh cream and scones.. I could go on! I definitely recommend going there if you're celebrating or just fancy treating yourselves to afternoon tea! The views were also pretty beaut over the centre!













Now I've just got to come to terms with fact I am officially a 'grown up'. Well on paper anyway! 

 I hope you're all having a lovely and relaxing bank holiday weekend whatever you're doing! If you get a chance and would like to vote my blog for the Next Newcomer Award at this year's cosmo blog awards please do! It's the last week to vote :)



Fashion Mixbag is shortlisted for the 'Next Newcomer Blog Award' at the Cosmo Blog Awards 2012. If you would like to vote it to win click here.


 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely photos! Your scone seemed to have a face.

    Congraduations x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it so does! I didn't even notice that before you said! Thank you :) Lovely to meet you on Thursday!

      Justine xx

      Delete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx