Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas Haul

Hello Hello all! I've been reading a lot of my favourite blogger's Christmas hauls recently and have decided to do one of my own! I didn't manage to put one together last year but I personally love looking at all the bits and bobs everyone found under the tree (probably the nosey side of me) so here is my collection of the lovely Christmas goodies I got this year - I have to say I feel completely spoilt!






I absolutely love little pieces of ethnic inspired jewellery! These are a couple of the pieces I bought with an Accessorize voucher!

After getting Diamonds as a gift from an event this year - I have fallen completely in love with it and was so sad when my bottle ran out! Thanks to my lovely mum for giving it to me!
Ted Baker Eye Shadow set!

A super pretty travel documents organiser! Now all I need is a holiday haha!



These Topshop boots weren't as much of a surprise to find under the tree as I'd been hunting high and low for a classic black pair that were an all weather proof and seasonal type! I was chuffed when I finally found these beauts as they're also pretty damn sturdy so hopefully they'll be lasting me a couple of years!

The most ridiculously glittery/girly/glitzy iPhone case I have ever seen -  and I larrrvee it! I think it's going to be my annual Christmas case!


I seem to have so many little jackets that I was so happy to receive this cute cosy swing coat also from Topshop to keep me warm with its furry collar and detachable hood! You may have seen it featured on a wishlist post I did a month or so ago! Thanks for paying attention Santa :)


I hope you all got treated to some lovely presents too! I really do love Christmas and am a bit sad it's all over so quickly - not so much because of the presents but because of the Christmassy times and happenings with friends and family. It's been so nice catching up with everyone again! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas week celebrating with them all!

Have a fab NYE tonight Mixbagers!! And I'll speak to you all on the other side of 2013 :)
 

1 comment :

  1. Cute haul!!!!! :)
    Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx