Sunday 22 September 2013

We are the reckless, We are the wild youth


It's been a little while since I've cracked out an outfit post, but H&M finally hit the Cheltenham high street on Thursday (I'm TOO excited!) and as those of you on Instagram will know, the shopaholic in me may have got just a tad carried away with my purchases! I forget how fab all the H&M basics are and before you now it you've filled up one of the shopping bags to a brim with the essentials! (It's not just me.. right?) For once I put my sort of 'sensible' shopper head on and got things I really needed to tie over my wardrobe! Luckily it's my birthday next week so most of the clothes I bought that day I'll be kindly given from my family as birthday presents. I did keep a couple of the cheaper things that I bought which I decided to pair together for this post :) - this polka-skirt is only £7.99 as well.. bargain!  
The opening day was suuuuuper busy but I quite enjoy the whole hustle and bustle and there was live DJ and nail painting etc going on which was all fun and reminded me of when I used to go shopping in Manchester! I wasn't one of the first 15 to get the 25% off and goodie bag unfortunately, but people were queuing an hour and a half before it opened which I just didn't pre-empt at all! I just need to make sure I prize myself away from there before I go on another spree again!! 

Mustard Crochet Jumper // H&M // £14.99
Faux Leather Jacket // c/o Lasula
Polka Dot Twill Skirt // H&M // £7.99
Lace Collar Cream Shirt// Oasis
I decided to team this mustard crochet knit jumper from H&M and my lace collared shirt from Oasis with the polka dot skater skirt. I really like the detail that shirt collars bring to outfits so in the Autumn/Winter season I like to pop one on under my jumpers, even if it's just to add another layer to keep warm! The skirt as well is a great little one to pair some thick tights with for the day or wear with a nice top and a pair of heels for a night out.. and as I mentioned earlier, it's a right bargain! I luckily received this fab cropped leather jacket from the lovely lot at Lasula which I've been wearing lots recently! I love the gold zip details and the cropped style of it, it's so easy to wear with so many different things and bring a bit of a retro vibe with the padded shoulders!

What do you think of this look?


 

8 comments :

  1. Love the lace detail on the shirt collar, such a cute look. I'm a bit of a sucker for mustard so I adore your jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt which looks so cute poked out of your jumper x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look :) I like skirt and jacket: beautiful :)
    I'm your new follower on twitter too.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute combo! I love the collar popping out and your delicious jacket. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx