Monday 20 January 2014

Monu Skincare Gentle Cleanser & Hydrating Moisturiser


From a young age I have always struggled with skincare, whether it dried my skin out or was over greasy I've tried multiple products to combat my complexion's problem areas but never found anything quite right. With some others along the way, I ended up settling for 'Simple' products which don't get me wrong, are still part of my essentials, but I felt I needed something which worked a little deeper into my skin and cared for it now - dare I say it - I'm getting older and have affirmatively left my teenage years behind! So along came Monu Skincare! I received a couple of products to trial out a little while back, including this Hydrating Moisturiser, which I loved and so ended up purchasing the Gentle Cleanser! 

Monu Skincare Gentle Cleanser // Feel Unique.com //£16.25

Gentle Cleanser: 
First off the smell is so beauts with delicate and soft hints of Rose, Peach and Cocconut, It definitely gives you that 'Spar-y' sense which is really relaxing! The creamy cleanser is a nice thickness and texture and is easily squeezed and applied to the face with Cosmetic pads. I evenly cover my face with the cleanser and use the pads to cleanse and wipe off my make up. My skin always feels gently balanced and healthy afterwards without over moisturising and clogging up my pores! It also contains Aloe Vera which is great if you have any blemishes you want to treat!You can even use this product for a Mini Facial which is glorious if your skin needs a little extra treat. As you can see, I have used about a 1/4 of the bottle and have noticed a difference and am much less prone to breakouts. 

Monu Hydrating Moisturiser // MonuShop //£29.95*

Hydrating Moisturiser: 
Again, this smells amazing with similar scents to the Gentle Cleanser! The light Moisturising cream spreads easily and is absorbed really well into the skin. With it's Soft Focus Technology I instantly notice the difference after I've applied this as it lifts, softens and brightens my skin tone making it a great base for under foundation! It also has SPF 15 to help protect the skin from Sun Damage on a day to day basis. I only use a couple of pumps and apply it to my skin using my fingers. Most other Moisturisers tend to bring me out with blemishes but - touch wood - this one seems to be seeing me through quite nicely and my skin feels much softer and balanced. 


Have any of you used Monu Skincare products? 


 

6 comments :

  1. Never tired this brand before there packaging is lovely. Great review!

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I recommend giving it a go! xx

      Delete
  2. You've totally sold the cleanser to me! Xx

    Anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried Monu before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I just found where I can get a free sample, so will apply now! Thanks :) Ah just found it here - http://www.fantasticfreebies.co.uk/free-monu-skincare-products/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx