Sunday 27 April 2014

Bristol Fashion Week SS14


Ok so the lateness of this post is very naughty blogger, slap wrist kind of late but here it is, my photo log of SS14 Bristol Fashion Week! I didn't quite manage to get this together in time before I went away but better late than never right! 

I always enjoy heading to Bristol for their fashion weeks, they're always filled of fun, lots of energy and fashion, what's not to like?! This year's live blogging show was hosted again by Celebrity Hairdresser, Andrew Barton and Stylist, Mark Heyes who brought their cheeky chappy personalities to present all the latest collections from the high street stores! So here are the spring/summer looks I captured from the show! 


Summer holiday vibes from Ann Summers with beautifully bright combinations! 


Casual denim combinations from Superdry.


Gorgeous Nautical looks from John Lewis sealed with a dash of Red Lipstick. LOVE.


How cute are these tropical floral prints from Ted Baker? 


Geometric clashing prints from Bank, teamed with New Balance Nikes. Perfect street fashion. 


Pretty pastels and monochrome accents from BHS, Dorothy Perkins and cute tote bags from Radley.


Tailored Chic with cropped formal tops, split maxi skirts and cute collared dresses from Marks and Spencer. 



What do you all think of these Spring Summer looks? 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx