Saturday 9 February 2013

Lee Stafford My Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo Review


Hi guys! I thought I'd share with you some of the new products I've been loving lately! First up for this post is my new favourite shampoo, the Lee Stafford My Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo. I was having a bit of a hair downer when I bought this (I've just realised how much that sounds like one of those  'Shit Girls Say' lines haha). I don't know if it was the effects of winter temperatures or what, but my hair was pretty limp and lifeless and just felt really weighed down and flat. Now usually my hair can't really cope with volumising products as they seem to deposit too much product at the roots and as a result, I end up even more limp hair than before.. not ideal, so I decided to go for this shampoo as it said it was for achieving big volume without the dulling deposits! At £5.99 I wasn't expecting miracles in all honesty, but I have to say I really do love it!

First off the smell is amazzeee. It's so fruity and fresh I loved just applying it! Secondly it didn't take much of the product to work it through my hair as it's quite a thick gel, and thirdly it did exactly what it said on the tin. Once I had blow dried my hair it felt significantly bigger and had much more texture than before. It also felt much healthier, cleaner and a lot lighter whilst also remaining quite smooth! So yes, Lee Stafford Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo = Big thumbs up from me!






Have any of you guys tried any Lee Stafford products before? What are your favourites?


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx